Dates for this trip
|TRIP DATES||AVAILABILITY||PRICE||SPACE LEFT|
|June 26, 2021 - July 3, 2021||Available||$ 1,700||
Discover Dubrovnik and the Dalmatian Coast
Ready to discover Dubrovnik?
In addition to it’s thousands of islands, Croatia boasts over 3,000 miles of pristine coastline. Though it could take one a lifetime to explore this beautiful country, most start with the gorgeous Dalmatian Coast.
Discover the natural beauty, fascinating history, and culinary traditions of Croatia on this week-long excursion with other Traveling Teachers.
You’ll stay in villas and resorts with breathtaking views of the beautiful Adriatic Sea.
You’ll explore natural wonders and UNESCO world heritage sites like Plitvice Lakes National Park, and Krka Waterfalls National Park.
You’ll meander through the cobblestone walkways and old towns of Split, Šibenik, and Dubrovnik.
And, you’ll discover hidden gems that haven’t been discovered by Instagram yet.
Here’s everything that’s included:
- 24/7 access to an on-board Trip Leader
- Ground transportation to/from Split airport, and/or between the Yacht Trip
- Ground and ferry transportation between cities and excursions (on main itinerary)*
- Accommodations in resorts and villas for 7 nights (shared rooms with double to triple occupancy)**
- Daily breakfast and lunch
- Snacks, drinks, and wine at villas in evenings
- Day Trip to Montenegro from Dubrovnik
- Day Trip to Mostar + Kravica Waterfall from Dubrovnik
- Game of Thrones Walking Tour in Dubrovnik
- Day Trip to Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Day Tour: Šibenik walking tour, plus Krka Waterfall National Park + Wine Tasting
- Wi-Fi in rooms and on excursions (when with Trip Leader, via Skyroam)
- Plenty of downtime for your own exploration and relaxation
- “Save King’s Landing” Escape Room, in Dubrovnik, $45
- 3-hour Sea Kayak Tour, in Dubrovnik, $45
*Note that method and timetables for transportation may vary depending on a variety of circumstances. If for some reason transportation costs rise above what was estimated for your package, Traveling Teachers LLC will absorb the costs.
**You can request to stay with another teacher, or two other teachers in certain instances. Each person needs to request staying with the others in the party when they book. This policy ensures everyone’s safety and comfort.
Important note: The rate for this trip package is per person. The rate of $1,700 is an early registration price, and it will go up to $1,850 in September, if there are still spaces available then.
Spaces for this trip are very limited. There are only five spaces, and this trip will only be offered for one week (June 26th-July 3rd, 2021).
This would be a great package to book in conjunction with our Croatia Yacht Trip.
Cost & Payment Plans
As stated above, the cost of this trip will increase on September 1st, 2020. Book soon to lock in the early registration rate.
You also have the option of making payments. The earlier you book, the better it is for you:
- Before June 30th, 2020: 25% of the total due at booking ($425).
- July 1st-August 31st, 2020: 50% of the total due at booking ($850).
- After September 1st, 2020: Total increases to $1,850. 50% of the total due at booking ($925).
- Any remaining payments must be paid in full by March 31st, 2021.
- Any bookings made after March 31st, 2021 must be paid in full.
If you’re looking for a trip that allows for a lot of island-hopping, check out our Croatia yacht trip.
If you prefer an on-land itinerary (or if you’re wanting to extend your time in Croatia beyond your sailing experience), this is it.
You’ll see Croatia’s natural crown jewels, stunning coastline, charming villages, and cities that have stood since the 1500s.
We’ll even explore some Roman ruins and other gems that we can’t disclose here. 😉